Jun 29, 2021, 4:35 PM
Journalist ID: 1114
News Code: 84387649
0 Persons

Tags

Rouhani: Next government not to face problems in supplying basic commodities

Tehran, IRNA – Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday that his government will do its best to remove the problems of supplying the basic commodities of the country for the next government.

President Rouhani said that the government has already paid 90 percent of its debts to the farmers and the remaining 10 percent is due to be paid within the next month.

Noting that the restrictions arising from the global spread of COVID-19 have led to a rise in the global prices of the basic commodities on the one hand and drought has reduced some agricultural products, on the other hand, the president, however, vowed not to leave the problems for the next government which will be formed by president-elect Ebrahim Raisi within the next weeks.    

He said that with the release of Iran's frozen assets in different countries, the resistance of the Iranian nation to the economic war will bear fruit.

9341**2050

Follow us on Twitter @IrnaEnglish 

Your Comment

You are replying to: .
captcha