25 May 2019 - 14:01
News Code 83326923
0 Persons
Zarif rejects possibility of talking with Pompeo on phone

Tehran, May 25, IRNA – Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that he will never talk with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, because he violated national sovereignty rights of Iranians.

Zarif castigated code of conduct of US officials concerning Iran, saying,“Every time, Pompeo talks about Iran, he make affront."

He added: “Why should I even answer his phone call?”

In response to a question about the possibility of solving the similar issues as those related to arresting 10 American sailors who were arrested by the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) in the Persian Gulf, Zarif said: “How could it be averted?"

Earlier in an interview with US media 'CBS', Zarif said that Iran has made no offer to US for talks and gave response to their suggestion of negotiations.

Iran has set precondition for US to come back to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action and lift all the sanctions Trump Administration re-imposed on Iran in total disregard of the International Law and the UN Security Council Resolution 2231.

9376**1416

Follow us on Twitter @IrnaEnglish

 

Your Comment

You are replying to: .
1 + 9 =