Jan 12, 2019, 6:05 PM
News Code: 83167976
0 Persons
Yemen rejects claims on Ansarullah attack to Aden refinery

Tehran, Jan 12, IRNA - Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, President of the Revolutionary Committee rejected claims as regard Ansarullah attack on Aden refinery.

Saudi coalition was responsible for fire in this refinery, Yemeni TV Channel 'Al-Masirah' quoted Ali al-Houthi as saying.

Yemeni army, security and popular committee forces are trying to establish peace and stability in Yemen by fighting aggressors and do not attack installations, he said.

Attack is what US-Saudi-Emirati coalition does, he added.

Meanwhile, Yemeni Armed Forces spokesman Brigadier General Yahya Saree rejected Saudi media allegations on Ansarullah attack, saying the air force have conducted no operation over the past 24 hours.

Yemeni local officials announced that one of the refinery tanks fired due to massive explosion.

In the meantime, an unknown source told Al-Masirah that explosion happened in an oil pipeline and then advanced to Aden refinery.

Saudi Arabia and its regional allies attacked Yemen in March 2015 to bring back to power the deposed president of Yemen Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi.

Since then, the invaders have committed horrible war crimes against Yemeni civilians.

9376**2050

Follow us on Twitter @IrnaEnglish