7 May 2015 - 15:19
News Code 81599304
0 Persons
Tehran's students condemn Saudi aggression against Yemen

Tehran, May 7, IRNA - A large group of school students in Tehran gathered in front of the UN Office in Tehran on Thursday issuing a statement to condemn Saudi aggression against defensless people in Yemen.

Slamming Saudi’s fatal airstrikes against the innocent civilians in Yemen, the protesting students said the Saudi Family has disclosed its true face to the Islamic world.



The House of Saud would pay the price for the brutal killing of women and children and elderly people as well as the defenseless civilians in Yemen and for destroying the country’s infrastructure, the statement stressed.



'The people of Yemen will resist and change Yemen into the graveyard of the Saudis,' said the statement stressing that Saudis will be the loser of this unbalanced war.



It added that the House of Saud is pursuing policies of the US and those of the Zionist regime in provoking division among the Muslim world 'while keeping silent towards the genocide of Muslims in Palestine, Syria and Iraq despite of claiming to be Muslims.'



The Islamic Republic has, from the beginning of the crisis in Yemen, announced that the only solution to the conflict is a political solution through Yemeni-Yemeni negotiations.



Saudi Arabia launched its aerial attacks on Yemen on March 26 - without a United Nations mandate - in a bid to restore power to the country’s fugitive former president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, a close ally of the kingdom, who has fled to Riyadh with members of his government.



According to reports, the Saudi military operation has so far left over 5,000 people dead or wounded.



9191**1394